CASA COCO-PINA Turns Tropical Dreams Into affordable, Tropical Realities.
Welcome to CASA COCO-PINA. At CASA COCO-PINA you are not a guest you are CASA COCO-PINA family. The minute a CASA COCO-PINA family member enters CASA COCO-PINA they will instantly feel them self entering tropical happy mode, so be ready to have a tropical blast. CASA COCO-PINA has 4 Master Bedrooms each equipped with a custom luxury king size Bed, and private ensuite with double sinks and a walk-in rain shower. Each ensuite has been well stocked with soft bath towels, large pool towels, hairdryer, shampoo, conditioner, soap and body wash. As well, all master bedrooms have dressing mirrors and the Guesthouse masters are equipped with a Beverage Cooler. CASA COCO-PINA also has a 5th washroom for CASA COCO-PINA family and their visitors that can be accessed within the exterior living area. CASA COCO-PINA also has a laundry room with both a washer and dryer that is already stocked with laundry soap, bleach and dryer sheets.
It should be shared that a wonderful local artist was contracted to do both exterior and interior artwork including the "Sweet Dreams" ocean scene mural in each master to put CASA COCO-PINA family in a mood for dreamland as there is no better way to start a new tropical day then after experiencing a great tropical night sleep. Master standards include blackout blinds, flat screen, wifi, cable, safe, individual a/c and a slider that leads out to the oversized, 3 level custom pool which has night lights so that CASA COCO-PINA family can enjoy a night swim if desired. 8 custom loungers around the pool awaits CASA COCO-PINA family. CASA COCO-PINA has a large interior lounge with an amazing kitchen that would be welcomed by any type of chef. Besides the inside dream kitchen, there is also an outside cooking station that has a quality builtin 4 burner BBQ head that will want CASA COCO-PINA family grilling a dinner or two.The interior lounge entertainment media area has a large flat screen mounted on the wall for those wanting to catch an exciting game or a great movie. CASA COCO-PINA has a large very inviting covered terrace to enjoy that has been furnished with a large custom square table that seats 8, plus an additional custom entertainment sitting area that includes a large ottoman made for sharing and roller shades for those desiring shade or so that CASA COCO-PINA family can still enjoy the outdoor living area if tropical rain is experienced. Since it is all about outdoor living CASA COCO-PINA also has a welcoming palapa with yet again more custom entertainment seating that provides wonderful shade and a cross breeze and more roller shades.The over sized, comfy cushions and pillows on the custom outdoor furniture were done in the bright colors orange and green to bring the fun tropical feeling and warmth.
Without a doubt during a stay it will realize CASA COCO-PINA went beyond to ensure not only did it meet high expectations, it exceeds them as not only does CASA COCO-PINA want CASA COCO-PINA family have a fabulous stay, it hopes CASA COCO-PINA family will continue to return to CASA COCO-PINA as their tropical vacation villa. CASA COCO-PINA is on a large corner lot which is located directly across the street from the forthcoming Residential Casa Linda 5-star resort style water park that is scheduled to be complete in the next few months which will include an adult swim-up bar, adult pool, lazy river, kids pool with water slides, playground, spa, yoga, gym, bocce ball, sand beach volleyball, shuffleboard, BBQ station and the list goes on. CASA COCO-PINA is just a few minutes walk from the Residential Casa Linda Welcome Center that houses the front desk, conceirge desk, Castaway's Clubhouse & Eatery and the mini mart. CASA COCO-PINA is also just steps away from the Residential Casa Linda mini golf, tennis court and the walking/jogging trail. CASA COCO-PINA family have access to both Residential Casa Linda concierge and the Residential Casa Linda complimentary shuttle that is scheduled several times a day to transport CASA COCO-PINA family to and from Sosua, Cabarete and the local beaches.
CASA COCO-PINA family are in extremely good hands with our amazing CASA COCO-PINA management and wonderful CASA COCO-PINA housekeeping, pool and gardening staff. As the owner of CASA COCO-PINA I take great pride in always being available for CASA COCO-PINA family, so remember I am always just a few key stokes or a phone call away if needed.
CASA COCO-PINA FAMILY ACCESS
CASA COCO-PINA family has exclusive use of CASA COCO-PINA during their stay as well as have access to Residential Casa Linda concierge service and complimentary shuttle to Sosua, Cabarete and the local beaches. For CASA COCO-PINA family living with physical limitations CASA COCO-PINA has done it's best to ensure CASA COCO-PINA meets the majority of challenges faced to also ensure you have a tropical blast. CASA COCO-PINA interior and exterior is all one level, but there is one step into the front entrance. If this does not work there is a side gate that has no steps. The main villa masters are recommended over the guesthouse masters as the ensuites are larger and can easily accommodate a wheelchair, are attached to the large interior lounge and there is a 20 foot slider leading out to the one level outdoor living space. CASA COCO-PINA has recently added another table at the pool side and like the larger dining table it has been custom made with a center pedestal to accommodate a wheel chair as well as the chairs are lightweight and made to hold up to water so can easily be used as a shower chair if needed. Parking at the villa can accommodate a handicap vehicle.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
1) CC-P maximum occupancy is 8 adults + children. Overnight visitors are permitted as long as they are within the 8 adult maximum occupancy. Visitors above the 8 adult maximum must depart by 11 pm. Quite time begins at 11 pm, so if CC-P family are still awake having a tropical blast be respectful of others wanting to enjoy their villas.
2) Smoking is not permitted inside the villa, but is allowed within CC-P's outdoor living area.
3) CC-P has installed a water purifying system to the fridge as the fridge dispenses both water and ice as well as CC-P also has a water cooler that dispenses both cold and hot water. Water is complimentary so CC-P will ensure there are always extra full jugs.
4) CC-P nightly rate already includes daily villa refresh, daily pool refresh, gardening refresh if needed, but does attaches a Departure Deep Clean fee equivalent to the nightly rate to cover expenses as CC-P allows an entire day after a departure as CC-P staff work very hard and need the time to deep clean the entire interior and exterior so that CC-P is ready to welcome the next CC-P family arrival.
5) Electricity usage is also included in the nightly rate.
6) CC-P service manager provides a receipt when she accepts the $300 cash damage deposit on arrival, and she will return the $300 cash damage deposit prior to departure.
7) CC-P has been completely fenced as it is both small children and pet friendly. There is a pet fee and all pets must receive prior approval.
8) Additional services such as chef or airport transportation can easily be arranged and fee involved would be paid directly to the service provider.
Payments Accepted By: